Fast Forward Three Years

I stumbled upon my blog - this blog - and I abruptly became attached to the idea of writing another post again. It is my joy to write. I know my grammar isn't perfect, but the love of writing and practicing in English is always fun for me.

It is indeed three years since my last post. That is kinda weird really. But now, I am still with the company where I started it all -- Accenture. Just to update you blog (and my conscious readers), I am now promoted as a Junior Team Lead in our company, though it will become official come December 1, 2014. Before that, I became an A-Lister for People Developer/Business Operator Award. Those two are really what made my career in Accenture leap forward. Whew, I didn't know that time flies so fast indeed.

Well, fast forward three years. Before being a JTL though, I became officially a Level G last May 2013. Then, to further update you, I took my Master of Arts in Education Major in Educational Technology as Iskolar ng Bayan at the University of the Philippines-Diliman.  Isn't it great to see how far I have gone? Some would envy me, but still, I am yet to still reach my dreams.

Of course, I am really glad to be promoted as Junior Team Lead. While I am writing this, I'm gonna wake up at 1:00 AM, do all the preparations and stuff, and leave our home at 2:00-2:30 AM to meet my manager at 4:00 AM. At 5:00 AM, I'll be joining a training with my new team. Yes, my new team, and I am still so nervous and am hoping we'll be friends.

After my shift, I'll go to my Tuesday class under Prof. Que for our class in Instructional Systems Development. It'll gonna be a loooong day. God bless to me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment