NEVER SAY NEVER

An avid listener of Justin Bieber's songs, I was very glad to hear him singing an inspirational song featuring Jaden Smith, Will Smith's son, in the film "Karate Kid" entitled, "Never Say Never." This song is really suitable on my current situation as a student. You see, I am now bombarded with lots of school problems. I have this thesis that I don't really have any idea where to start with. And now, another problem was just told to me by my classmates -- that the GUI application we programmed wasn't right! Actually, this application must be done right for us to have our midterm exam in CS 431L! THIS IS REALLY AWFUL. I wanna quit..

A swift rewind back to my high school days, I wasn't even at the edge of quitting that time. If I have these problems now in college where my grades are at stake for possible failure or dropout, in high school, I didn't have similar problems. You know what? My problems before were not really problems. While others want to get what I attain, I was then in the midst of discontentment. I was a consistent Top 1 in a cream section in high school, so merely being Top 2 (or 4, the worst I got) baffled me so much that I couldn't even eat or even face my family, friends and classmates!

Moving back to my recent condition now, these problems are lame. I learned that we need to be contented with everything we have. Whenever I think of my problems now, it's like I'm weakening. But then I want to be strong somehow. That's why I occasionally listen to the aforementioned song on my MP3 to at least comfort me. And with God by my side, I know I can do even the impossible.. :')

0 comments:

Post a Comment