Almost There... But NOT Yet!

I was at Gracious' (my friend) dorm yesterday, and we ordered our lunch just inside the dorm canteen. I totally savored over the droolworthy tilapia which was splashed with thick and creamy tomato sauce and decorated with thin-sliced gingers and flower-shaped carrots. Sorry for the lengthy description 'coz I forgot the name of that food -- which is my favorite. I didn't remember what my friend was eating that time, but I believe she was chomping on some meaty meat loaf.

Enough with the food thingy. I was at her dorm to prepare for our thesis proposals which were to be checked. I made six! You heard that right, a couple of three-page proposals of six! Yet my friend only gave me her ideas, without even making just a single finished proposal. DAMN. But at least she still did her part nonetheless, yet for me that was actually insufficient and a total disappointment.

After we went off their dorm, we began to seek for professors who would probably approve our proposal because Ma'am Audrey, our adviser, wasn't around that time. We didn't find any one of them at the faculty. Good thing we had seen some of our classmates, and we chitchatted for a while. After that, we headed off to find Sir Tipay in one of the computer laboratories.

We waited for about 30 minutes before him finishing his class. Gracious approached him, handing him some of our thesis proposals. SOME. When he entered the faculty room, he immediately went out to tell us that VOILA! He approved our topic, which really brought us out in glee!
Oh, Glee, my beloved television musical.. Anyway, he just suggested that we should add a certain functionality in our proposal. We agreed. Then we both signed in the list of students with approved topics. Gracious almost screamed!

Exiting the university after the approval made Gracious and I rejoice. We treated ourselves by buying French fries and softdrinks at Yellow Hub in St. Joseph Street. We bid
adieu!

We're hoping for our imminent graduation on April 2011!

So there. Is this one my longest post yet? :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment