Mid-Level Happiness

We had our Japanese 1 class under Sir Tipay. He told us we were having a quiz. I did a slight review on the previous topics which were discussed last week, focusing myself on Hiragana. Luckily, I was surprised to hear that the quiz was just all about English-Japanese word translations, which were given to us last week. I just remembered some without reviewing, and luckily, I got a perfect score!

Next, we (Jean, Glenn, and I) went to St. Joseph for their (Jean and Glenn) printing of thesis proposal. After that, we went back to school for them to let Sir Paul sign the said proposal. Off we went to Berkeley in Tandang Sora because Glenn needed a couple of 1X1 pictures as one of the requirements of the Application for Graduation. Before going directly to Berkeley, we accompanied Glenn at the cellphone loading station. Then I accompanied them to a Xerox/ring-binding service nearby, because I brought with me photocopies of our Automata manual and they were in need of it. We left all the photocopy and ring-bind thingies there. We also headed to Boardwalk.

Finally, it was Berkeley. Because there are so many things to elaborate, I'll make it brief:
  • We went to Tronix for Glenn's picture taking,
  • ate at McDonald's only to buy two Coke floats (mine and Jean's, because we already had our pack lunch), while Glenn bought a Coke float and a one-piece chicken meal;
  • returned to Xerox/binding service to claim the ring-bound photocopies;
  • went back to school for our 2PM class in Automata.


After being back, I guided Gracious to get a receipt of Evaluation of Grades for her Application for Graduation. After that, we went to our Automata class but Sir Vinluan wasn't there yet. That was why we had ample time to review for our quiz. When he arrived, however, he told us that we stay in the CET Library first as he was looking for our room which could possibly occupy us more than our officially designated room at SHOP 2. Since there was no stated time for our quiz, he just told us to wait at Room 319. And because this day was our final day in approving of proposals, Glenn and Jean went back to NELD 1 to get the former's laptop (prior to that, Gracious did the same before Sir Vinluan's announcement of our room).

Sir Vinluan arrived at 5:00, telling us that we would have our two-hour quiz! Yet Jean and Glenn didn't have idea of this! So I texted them (via mjoy.com), while Kimberly did the same as well. But still, we were almost finished answering when they arrived! Luckily, our professor ordered them to leave the room and take the exam on his next 6PM class. WHEW, that was close!!! By the way, I thought that the exam would be way too easy for me but it wasn't! I literally almost consumed much of my energy in answering the problems!!!

Finishing the exam meant going to let Sir V and Ma'am Audrey sign our proposal. Yikes! We even left the draft of our proposal in the faculty! Very fortunate enough, we were able to let them sign. Nevertheless, Gracious and I weren't that glad. We weren't sure what we should do next and where we should start next! But still, THANK GOD!

Though our proposal had been approved, several others' hadn't. We pitied them, but we got nothing to do. Lots of ComSci students were outside the Faculty Room, yet also lots of proposals were rejected.

After a lot of chitchat with some of them, Gracious and I left. We bought
Pop Cola in St. Joseph, and as we parted ways, I went to Rejan's house, only to find out that he was busy making another proposal for the sake of approval on this day. He borrowed my flash disk, used it to print, and handed it back to me. We separated ways.

I went home.

While I was in the bus, I felt a series of vibrations on my phone. Taking a look at it, I was surprised to see two missed calls of Jomen. But why Jomen, I asked myself. Then Kim texted me, telling me that our proposal would never be signed without our signatures. DAAAANG! I remembered we left the draft of our proposal inside the Faculty Room! After a few minutes, Glenn called me, telling me of our BIIIIIIGGGG PROBLEM. I explained thoroughly my part in the issue, before I became relieved. For the first time ever, that explanation drew me to speaking in a public vehicle with my voice too loud and could be heard by anyone my proximity!

At home, I chatted with Rejan at past 11PM thru Facebook. I asked him if his proposal was approved and he told me yes. Sadly, he told me something of a bad news. TOTALLY BAD. Not going to post here anyway, there is time for such a revelation -- well if that was true, but I hope not! *crosses fingers*


SO HELP ME GOD! Err, US!

0 comments:

Post a Comment