HAPPY AFTER UHM, 22 HOURS???

The whole neighborhood cheered a while back when the electricity had been brought out again after 22 hours! WHEW! No more tears!

Actually, we had our classes today but it was suspended at least by 9 AM. Because I thought it was too early to go home, I decided to either go to TriNoMa, or SM North EDSA, or SM Fairview... I opted to go to the latter. However, while I was in the bus to pay for the ticket, I told the conductor that my destination would be Pecson. Fortunately, I was just in time to arrive in our house 'cause Mama, Kenrick and Kem were about to go to SM. So I changed clothes swiftly, from uniform to civilian, and after a few clock tickings we went off.

That was the dullest SM I have ever seen in my entire life! Why? Because approximately half of the lights were turned off, most airconditioners weren't open, an array of shops had their lights either dim or totally off... Super dull - and lonely - or DULL! Anyway, we continued our shopping and eating galore nonetheless. Fun, fun, fun! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment