Zekrom and Reshiram



I'm still working on my thesis proposal at this time. Which is, TADAA -- 8 minutes past eleven POST MERIDIEM!

By the way, to all Pokemon lovers out there around the world, what do you think about the newest legendaries, ZEKROM AND RESHIRAM of Pokemon Black & White? I think they're pretty cool. To date, they're my faves. Look Digimon-ish? Yeah, but still Ken Sugimori art.

Zekrom, an electric-type. Reshiram, a fire-type.

Actually, when I first saw them at Serebii.net, I thought Zekrom was at least part-Dark and that Reshiram was part-Light (I believed then that there would be a Light-type!). But then I was appalled when I discovered that Zekrom's Electric/Dragon and Reshiram's Fire/Dragon! Nintendo's visually fooled a lot of fans! So kudos, Nintendo!

Based on what I have seen all over the Web, it's Zekrom's hint of blue (the blue lines flowing on his body) that makes him an Electric-type (think of LED or electricity), plus the fact that he's got something like a sort of drill/rocket/generator-looking tail. Reshiram, on the other hand, is a Fire-type because of the fire-looking flow on its head. He's also got that torch-looking tail which indeed, substantiates his typing.

LOVE YOU ALL, POKEFANS!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment