Going Around the Metro

Today's very exhausting. Actually while I am typing this on my cellphone, I honestly want a masseur to do the massage all over my body. I had two 'firsts' this day.

It's the first time that I was told a certain direction in a handmade map where I was subjected to find a location ALL BY MYSELF! I believe there are people who easily get to familiarize themselves with directions, but I'm the exact opposite! So here's the story. Upon Ate Gaycel's arrival at the office, I greeted her a good morning. After that, she asked me to go to "The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf" where my superior was currently staying. Mind you, it was my OJT boss in Philamlife, Sir Wilbert, who asked me to do this, the very reason why I just agreed without hesitations. He wanted me to go to San Juan, Metro Manila to retrieve the sandals he left in a house there. I repeat, SANDALS! So I rode the LRT, asked almost every guard.. and the rest is history. Thank God I was safe and sound.

0 comments:

Post a Comment