First Blog for the First Time at the Wrong Time

HELLO BLOG WORLD! I'm Kevin. Yeah, new in the blogging world actually. Well, I really, really wanted to create my very own blog site for the sake of adding a pretty awesome credential in my resume (as what a good professor of mine told us). And it's done. Yet with no nifty designs that will surely attract gazillions of web addicts in the entire Web. But, of course, I'll work on that in the next few days so better watch out!

Who would have known? I did this blog for the first time YET at the wrong time! Confused?

Let me tell you this: I'm creating a bunch of thesis proposals for next week. Next week! Our thesis adviser told us that if they haven't approved a single proposal next week, we will be dropping the subject. Oooh, that gave me creeps!

Anyway, you may ask -- why create a blog? Actually, aside from the reason I stated above, I made this because:

(1) I love Pokemon. This site is also for Pokemon-lovers out there! So whatever your questions are about Pokemon, or whatever you wanna say about Pokemon, I'll be here to listen and answer.

(2) General Knowledge, etc. LOL, does this make me a pure geek? Not actually. I just want to impart my knowledge among all of you by sharing and I also do wanna make you share. I'm not that intelligent but sharing each others' knowledge is more than great.

(3) My Life. I don't have diaries, so I'll make this blog my online diary.

(4) Opinions. We have our own opinions, yes? So I'm sharing them out here.

(5) English Grammar Improvement. Some people say that I am good in constructing sentences/paragraphs in English. But I do know myself that I still have lots to know. This blog, I believe, will be my aid in improving my grammar. Perfect grammar in 2012? I hope so. But why 2012? LOL


THAT'S ALL, FOLKS. See you next time!


0 comments:

Post a Comment