So Much Confusion

Hey blog! After the death of my granny, my aunt's here again, hopefully she's here for the better and not for the worse. Anyway, so much confusion for today.

While I was reviewing my lessons for my imminent quiz in Japanese 1, my mind sank into a deep realization. It was about my course. My Bachelor of Science in Computer Science course. Why? I think I'm almost quitting. I don't think this course suits me. Several realizations pinched me within. I was struck by lightning.

I came up with these courses in mind:

Nursing. If ever I ended up being a nursing student, I guess I wouldn't find it really hard, save for memorization, but I could work on that. I love science. Since high school, I did quite well in science. Be it General Science, Biology, Chemistry, or even Physics, I got an A+ in all of those subjects. Aww, nursing's a loss. I wanted to be a doctor ever since I was young.

Engineering. If I were an engineering student by now, I guess it wouldn't be that hard since I'm already familiar with Math subjects. High school, again, became a proof that Mathematics is not really a thing to be feared of for me. Since I'm not really familiar with ComSci's vast programming languages and disciplines from the very beginning, I believe engineering's math would be much easier to learn.

Education. If I pursued Education, I think it would be way too easy for me because in elementary, I was always an honor student. In addition, my high school didn't seem to be very tough for me -- as I was a consistent Top 1 of our class from 1st to 4th year. English, Mathematics, Science, General Information (a.k.a. Araling Panlipunan), Physical Education, Computer Education, Technology and Livelihood Education, Values Education, etc. wouldn't be so difficult.

My mind's literally suffocated by depression. I have a roster of more courses, yet I'm not posting all. Well good luck to me...

0 comments:

Post a Comment