A Tough, Gloomy Day

Today, all I can say is that I mostly didn't do any good.

The first subject a while ago was CS 431 (Compiler Design) under Sir Gaucho. Out of all the questions which were approximately valued at 60 points, I was one of those unlucky who failed that first quiz.


**WE ATE FOR 30 MINUTES**


After the class, we went to our Rizal subject under Ma'am Distor. We also had our quiz. Fortunately, I got 96%. Rizal isn't that hard, is it? Haha.

Next stop was CS 434 (Software Engineering), Sir Jerry's class. We were the second batch to enter the computer laboratory. The quiz was about Microsoft Project. I was quite relaxed in answering the questions -- questions that weren't so hard. But hey, I'm not boasting! I didn't know actually what my grade was because he just scanned my work, but I guess I got a perfect score there for I was very confident enough with my answers.

Our final subject for this day was CS 431L. This subject is kind of tough actually. We were assigned one computer station each for 3 machine problems. Then a bunch of my other classmates arrived. One of them became my partner, so the two of us were in my station. Yipeee!!! That was what I thought prior to kick-starting the activity. But in the midst of programming, we were in crisis! Literally. The computer was divided among the two of us, because while she (my partner) was programming, I was writing the program for the other machine problem (I don't wanna go too much in detail 'coz my brains are gonna rip off!). Our professor checked our work. We only successfully finished one machine problem, which I programmed. That was rather frustrating.




A TOUGH, GLOOMY DAY OVERALL TO THE NTH POWER!

0 comments:

Post a Comment