Fun, Fun, Fun... err, Sunday???

Still glued on my thesis research. I have a BIGGG hope that I will make it 'til Friday next week that I will not drop my Thesis A subject (Oh God, please help me!)!

It's Sunday. Should be fun, right? Go to church, spend time with your family... That's what you call fun. But today, for me, is the opposite. I'll probably consume my whole day browsing using Globe Tattoo's SUPERSURF 220 (infomercial?), and do some of my assignments, etc.

The melancholic thing is, most of us here in the house -- or them, shall I say -- are busy. And they might say that,
busy-busy-han ka na naman para hindi makatulong!, which I hate. Yes, I'm doing that now, doing Facebook and updating my blog simultaneously while Googling other unnecessary stuff.. But of course I'm doing them to relax myself a bit as I do the thesis research.

While I was searching Monsieur WWW, I stumbled upon sites which were about Anaglyphs (a good addition to my list of thesis proposals). If you don't know about them, use Google! I guess that doesn't hurt. If it does, perhaps you have this "indolent" nature! Kidding. So here are some examples of what anaglyphs are. USE 3-D GLASSES FOR THESE ONES! THEY'RE AWESOME! Actually I haven't tried looking at these pictures yet with glasses.






So much blogging. I think I'm getting addicted.

Have a good day, everyone. Au revoir!

0 comments:

Post a Comment